- CBS's SmartPlanet.com posts Dr. Bruce German's interview about the human breast milk study
- A production team from SmartPlanet.com came to UC Davis to interview Bruce German about studies on human milk.
- Animal Studies Professor Juan F. Medrano Interviewed about RNA-Sequencing of Milk Cells
- Recently Professor Juan F. Medrano was interviewed about his team's exciting RNA-Seq milk cell transcriptome project. He and his team at the Department of Animal Science are working to improve oligosaccharides in bovine milk.
- FFHI Affiliated Faculty Member, Carolyn de la Peña Publishes Book about Artificial Sweetners
- Carolyn de la Peña, director of the UC Davis Humanities Institute and Professor of American Studies, recently published the book "Empty Pleasures" about the history of artificial sweetners.
- FFHI Researchers Publish Papers in PNAS
- PNAS has recently published two papers about milk bioactives written by FFHI researchers: one in August specifically about milk oligosaccharides and bifidobacteria. The other, an international collaboration between researchers in Italy, Ireland and UC Davis, is available online.